Okay, here's another music themed meme. I'll do a random list like the other.
Tell us your favorite songs/types of music for...
1. Getting in the mood to party: "Love Me or Hate Me" by Lady Sovereign
Funny! I love this: "Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession, love me or hate me, that is the question, if you love me then Thank You, if you hate me then Fuck You"
2. When you're depressed: "The Last Thing On My Mind" by Neil Diamond
Wow, that's fittin'. "Well I could have loved you better, I didn't mean to be unkind, You know that was, The last thing on my mind."
3. When you're in lust: "Saved By Zero" by the Fixx
Okay, that is just weird.
4. Exercising: "Morningside" by Neil Diamond
Not good for exercising at all. Too slow.
5. Driving/riding in the car: "Never There" by Cake
That's pretty good.
Update: I decided to go ahead and make the same list, but not with songs randomly selected for me. Here is my intentional list:
1. Getting in the mood to party: "Sexy Back" by Justine Timberlake
I love this song and it always puts me in a better mood.
2. When you're depressed: "Black" by Pearl Jam OR "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond
The first is what I listen to if I want to sink as low as possible, but the second is what I listen to if I want a pick-me-up.
3. When you're in lust: "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye
"And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing"
4. Exercising: "Love Rollercoaster" by the Ohio Players
Not too fast, not too slow.
5. Driving/riding in the car: "Panama" Van Halen
"Ain't nothin like it, her shiny machine.
Got the feel for the wheel, keep the moving parts clean."