Monday, November 27, 2006

Jump-Start My Brain

Some questions found here to jump-start my brain this week:


Could you ever be in love with someone you knew you couldn't trust?

Sure, trust is more fragile than love.

Would you rather have a strikingly attractive spouse who was disappointing in bed or a plain-looking spouse who was fantastic?

Definitely the plain-looking but fantastic lover.

Is it easier for men or women to find good partners?

I think men have it easier than women. Not that it's necessary easy, just easier.

If you could spend one night with anyone in the world you desired, but only by getting permission from your partner, would you ask for it?

Sure, you never know unless you ask.

If you found your true love, how long would you wait for him/her to return your love?

I'm kind of impatient and demanding. I'd be thinking, "If it's true love then he should know it too and be ready to return it." Unrequited love isn't "true love."

No comments:

Post a Comment