Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust?

Wow, bloggers are dropping off left and right. I was just cruising through my blog-reading folder and found several closed or gone alltogether. This morning I read that Kat is probably leaving the blogosphere. What a bummer! But I have to confess that this week I've been seriously considering a break myself. I even made up a cute picture:

(tombstone generator)


But, I'm such a persistent little piece of shit, and once I've infested a place I'm hard to get rid of. So I guess I ain't goin' nowhere. Not yet anyway. Well, unless they finally come to haul me off to the looney house or string me up and crucify me. This is really just like talking to myself anyway (yes, I'm certifiably crazy and crazy people really do talk to themselves), and occasionally other people might pass within hearing range. I love feedback, by the way, and I'd love to read more comments from people even if they aren't exactly on topic. I'm not a topic Nazi.

While I'm talking crazy let me say something about the Eye of Saturn, which is a hurricane-like storm recently discovered on Saturn, the planet of discipline and responsibility in astrological terms. This storm has probably been there for a very long time, but the timing of its discovery (Oct. 11, 2006) seems kind of interesting, if only in my own screwed up head.

No comments:

Post a Comment