Tuesday, December 5, 2006

TMI Tuesday




Because I'm lacking the time and imagination to come up with my own ideas this week, I'm borrowing an idea from here, a blog devoted to TMI Tuesday memes.


1. My biggest sexual turn on is __________?

kissing

2. On a scale of 1-10, how jealous do you get (have you gotten)?

been to 10 a few times

3. Have you ever had sex with someone you work(ed) with? Any negative consequences?

yes, no

4. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?

depends on many factors

5. Which is more important of the two in "chemistry," physical attractiveness or sexual performance?

performance

6. Do you regret any past sexual partner, sexual liaison, or missed opportunity for one?

yes, yes, and yes

7. Have you had sex with a virgin after you lost your virginity?

yes, but he was older than me (at least he told me he was a virgin)

8. What is your favorite sexual position? If different, which one do you enjoy the most?

well, that is definitely too much information

Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use?

sterilization, 100% effective

No comments:

Post a Comment