Sunday, January 4, 2009

Peaceful, Easy Feeling

Happy New Year! I've been away from the computer a lot over the holidays, which were nice. There is no big news and that's okay. Maybe this year will be much more peaceful and easy than last year. The world is in pretty sorry shape in a lot of ways, but we can hope for recovery and relief...

My resolution for 2009 is to take better care of myself. I mean that physically as well as emotionally. Some of the ways to do it are the usual things like exercise and eating right, but also doing things like clearing away the burdens and other clutter in my life. Life is too short to spend it feeling bad and agonizing over things.

I hope everyone can look past the terrible economy and other worldly concerns and try to make their own little part of the world a little better. I know this all sounds kind of trite but hey, sometimes the familiar is a relief from the egregious.

No comments:

Post a Comment