Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dear Paris Hilton,

Actually, I kind of like your reply to McCain because it is pretty funny:

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die


But I feel I must inform you of a couple of things. First, you're not old enough to be President. The Constitution (you should Google it) states that one must be at least 35 years old to be President, so you and your choice of VP don't quite make it. Second, and please don't hate me for saying this, you really aren't that hot. You're really kind of ugly, in the face anyway. If you weren't super-rich with all kinds of people fixing your hair and makeup and all that, then you'd be a basic girl with no great beauty. In other words, your beauty is totally artificial. Which actually is a lot like most politicians. ;-)

Okay, so maybe saying that doesn't endear me to you, but if you are going into politics you'll have to develop a very tough skin. However, I have an offer for you. If you back me, financially and socially, as a Presidential candidate (at 40 I am definitely old enough) then I will make you the official White House decorator/interior designer because I actually do like the idea of painting the White House pink. :-) Plus, you do seem to have a decent sense of humor and that goes a long way towards overcoming your faults and conceits.

Please think about this offer. I have some very good, practical ideas about how to straighten out most of the problems in our country, but I just need some money help getting those ideas put into action.

Sincerely,

Rae Ann aka Vicious Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment