Friday, May 4, 2007

Two Years

Wow, I've been a blogging hoe for two years now. With just under 700 posts in all, that is a lot of blather and fun. Is it an anniversary or a birthday? I don't know, and I guess it doesn't really matter anyway. Not that anyone's gonna buy me a cake or any other token of congratulations. I almost forgot it myself since I've been so busy this week with three school fieldtrips on top of all the other usual stuff.

Well, I haven't been a very good blogger lately, and my little blog isn't really very important in the grand scheme of things. But I never started blogging to become famous or infamous or whatever. It has mainly been for my own entertainment and a "creative" outlet. I'm happy that a few other people have enjoyed it as well. Thanks so much to the few who actually read it! ;-) And even more thanks to those even fewer who actually comment!! :-)

(According to my statcounter, only about 15% of hits are returning visitors while the others are mostly Googlers. Those numbers don't include readers who use feed-readers - like Bloglines, Google Reader, etc. - instead of visiting the actual blog, and I really don't know if there are any of that variety in the first place.)


A gift from Nature: the water irises I "planted" last year are blooming now.

No comments:

Post a Comment