Thursday, March 1, 2007

Recent Interests

Update 3-2-07 8:35 a.m.: Wow! The Vatican has now warned of a possible "green" AntiChrist. Via Lubos.

Update two: Tomorrow is a full lunar eclipse. See Revelation 6:12. I'm just saying... ;-)



This is a fluff post because I'm not motivated to do the drawings and other pictures I need to do to finish my next 'serious' post about the physics of figure skating. Maybe I'll get those done between now and tomorrow.

In the meantime I'll just make a note of some of the recent searches people have done that lead here. It's kind of fun to see that people from all over the world have the same things on their minds at roughly the same time.

There are so many varieties of "hoe" searches that I couldn't possibly list them all.

There are a lot of people wondering what skunks represent (reputation and sexuality). And also what dreaming of spiders means.

The second most common search has been for "it's not nice to fool mother nature."

And the most common search words in the last week have included Al Gore and AntiChrist. Kind of funny. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment