Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Outing a Bigot

Steve Healey, aka "Analyzer" has been relentlessly abusing me for my conservative views. Here is just a sample of his illiberality:

[RA]"If so, and I've stepped into some masculine only territory then all you have to do is kindly ask me to leave instead of making vague hints."

On your way, iron my shirt and make me a sandwich.
Analyzer | 02.20.07 - 10:06 am | #

[RA]"A woman isn't welcome unless, of course, she is just a pleasant, agreeable, and mindless mascot."

It has nothing to do with the fact that you're a woman. It has everything to do with the fact that you're a moron.
Analyzer | 02.19.07 - 2:26 pm | #

You sicken me, Rae Ann. I don't know how CIP puts up with your brainless nonsense. You're a disgrace.
Analyzer | 02.17.07 - 3:02 pm | #

You shouldn't have the right to vote because you personally are stupid, not because women in general are stupid.
Analyzer | 03.10.07 - 4:58 pm | #

------------------------------------------------------------------------

But there are still some heroes in the world:

Dear Analyzer and CIP,

please view it as another threat, if you wish, but if you're not gonna immediately behave to Rae Ann with the respect that an extraordinary Southern woman deserves, I will buy a ticket to visit your hogpen in New Mexico and we will have some hog-killing time.

Thanks for your understanding
Lubos

------------------------------------------------------------------------

bigot
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French, hypocrite, bigot
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices



Steve Healey, you can call me all the bad things you want, but it only reflects badly on your lack of character and bigotry. I wonder if your mother would be proud of your foul behavior, or maybe she's like Cottrell's mother and encourages it?

Do you plan to add "bigot" and "harrassment" to your resume? Do you think that prospective employers might be impressed with your lack discernment and manners?

You, like so many other liberals, are no better than the institutional bigots of 150 years ago. You show the exact same kind of hatred for differences in people. That you think *I'm* stupid is only evidence of your own incredible intolerance and irrationality. And that you try to intimidate me into silence is further evidence of your hypocrisy.

So, here is your introduction to the world as your true self. World, allow me to introduce you to Steve Healey, a true bigot (and pitch fork).

No comments:

Post a Comment