Sunday, August 27, 2006

From the Chimerical Mailbag

(It's been a while since I've done one of these.)


Dear Rae Ann,

You are so corny. Your whole blog theme is dumb.

A Cynic



Dear Cynic,

True enough, I suppose, but the world would be much better off with more corniness and less cynicism. My advice to you is don't reproduce.

Sincerely,
Rae Ann


Hey Rae Ann,

What do you think about Pat Robertson's(oops! I just wasn't right in the head yesterday, lol) Buchanan's new book that says we're under an invasion from Mexico?

Curious



Hi Curious,

I think he's been reading my blog! ;-)

Thanks,
Rae Ann


Rae Ann,

Are you really a psychic? I think you're just delusional. There is no such thing as psychic ability.

A Skeptic



Hi Skeptic,

I hope to be able to better answer your question in the near future. Of course, I know that I'll never be able to convince you differently. ;-)

Madame Rae Ann


Dear Rae Ann,

I've noticed that you've been the victim of some plagiarism. What are you going to do?

Concerned Reader


Dear Concerned Reader,

Thanks for noticing. :-) I was kind of pissed at first, but then I realized that some people just can't think for themselves and have to steal other people's ideas. I'm very generous. Especially to the needy. I'm not as dumb as many people want to think. ;-)

Yours,
Rae Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment