Friday, August 25, 2006

Pluto's Wrath

Yesterday 'they' (the astronomical 'they') demoted Pluto from a real planet to a dwarf planet. Pluto is/was the God of the Underworld. Now, I'm not sure about astronomers, but I'm not too keen on picking on any gods of the underworld. That's just asking for trouble. ;-)

And trouble is what yesterday was all about as you might have noticed from my pictorial posts. The first was the skull-and-crossbones, albeit a pretty and sparkly version, which is the symbol for danger. The second was Munch's famous painting called The Scream.

Sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words so I'm keeping this short. I'll just say that Pluto chose my household to be the recipient of his wrath and dissatisfaction at being defenestrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment