Friday, November 2, 2007

Zero


Just a clip art and not something I made.


On the sidebar I just noticed that Technorati says I'm a zero. Funny. I guess that's what happens to neglected blogs. Well, lately most of my expressive energy has been spent on "artwork." Maybe I should call that "art therapy" instead, since "artwork" sounds too pretentious to me. The one I've worked on most is really just an exercise to use up my obsessive/compulsive energy and it's not really something that most people would like or appreciate. Maybe I'll post pictures if I ever finish it, but probably not because I don't think a photograph would translate it well. And it's hard to share such things anyway. Maybe I would be embarrassed for people to know that I've spent so much time on something so inconsequential, or trivial.

1 comment:


  1. such a very very informative blog thanks for sharing this with us.,Buy condom online in India, which will be safer to use and also medically approved and branded condoms. Online shop for condoms, buy Flavored condoms online,was served by condomking.in with satisfied quality.

    ReplyDelete