Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So sexy it hurts...

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk

"I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred


Model stumbles all over the catwalk.

Well, I just can't resist this one. If the stupid girls would actually eat they might have the strength to carry a watering can full of water more than a few steps without collapsing. And on top of that, would someone please teach these girls the proper way to walk? Every two year old knows that if you walk pigeon-toed and crossing your feet in front of each other it is going to make you fall. Duh!! And what about the other girl who just walks on by without even offering to help the other girl get up? These are not the "models" of ideal women. They are largely the ideals of gay men who don't especially like real women anyway. I hate the fashion industry. It's such a sham. And who in their right mind would want to look like these clowns anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment