Wednesday, September 13, 2006

On the Edge of Sanity

My apologies to all:

Whatever forces in the Universe (internal and external) that maintain equilibrium are all out of whack. (maybe it's just hormonal? but isn't that what I always say? lol) The nurturer needs some nurturing (of the warm-fuzzy type), and since I have no mother or grandmothers or other female relatives who can provide that I must either provide for myself or pay someone else to do it. ;-)


Don't cry for me Argentina. This too shall pass. I hope.

Meanwhile here are some funny searches that have recently led here:

she loves to be tied up

car stash box

symbolism for lemons

she was looking kind of dumb (from Sweden)

does a recluse bite always leave a scar

island for sale 8 million dollars

how to handle wives that are bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment