Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Constitutional Study: Money

Update: Sorry, my premise for this post is probably invalid and I won't likely pursue it further. But I'm still pissed about it.

This is an incomplete post which I hope to finish later today.


Section 10. No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.



We've been hearing about some businesses and now a credit union who are encouraging their customers to use Mexican pesos for transactions, etc. instead of converting them to US Dollars. This is happening here in the US. And it is against everything I have even learned about how things are supposed to be in our country. It's an outrage and I don't know why more people aren't revolted and protesting this obvious new step in the Mexican Invasion.

Come on people. Can't you see what is happening here? It is unConstitutional for States and citizens to trade in non-US legal tender in the United States.

There are so many crimes at play here that I can't list them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment